COMMITING TO CMP PREP ACADEMY
- Get your financial aid completed for the 2021-2022 school year. This will cover tuition for summer school. Get your financial aid completed for the 2022-2023 school year. This will cover tuition for fall and spring semesters.
- Get enrolled into school for summer school and fall semester.
- You can apply to local community college in Lafayette or an online school if you prefer.
- Incoming freshmen need to take 6 hours for summer school and 9 hours for the fall semester.
- All other student-athletes should take 15 hours.
- Select and complete an application for your student-housing option.
- Housing will be in walking distant to the local community college.
- You will have (3) three housing options
- A $300 commitment fee is required to reserve roster spot.
- A $2,200 player fee from summer school financial aid is required to participate in practice or games.
- Payments are non-refundable
- CashApp: $CMPPrepAcademy
- Website: www.cmpprepacademy.org/payment/